Crafted to deliver exciting top water action, the Berkley® Bullet Pop combines versatility and proven popper action. Its sleek tail weighted design provides excellent casting performance while the tapered back provides a flat surface for added flash. Not only does the Bullet Pop’s cupped mouth deliver a classic spit and surface swell but its unique balance allows anglers of all skill levels to easily walk it with near 180 degree turns with minimal movement. The Berkley® Bullet Pop is ideal for both covering open water and targeting cover.
Justin Lucas Pro Tip 80: Size and sound ideal for covering open water and targeting cover. Keep a tight line for a spitting action and a semi-slack line for a popping and walking action.
- Tail weighted design tuned for maximum casting distance
- Versatile, easy-to-use popping and walking action
- Tapered back adds flash and surface disturbance
- Subtle clicking sound to draw in fish
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks