The friendly fun board that makes any paddler feel pro.
– Deep center channel creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to Starboard’s award winning Allstar race boards.
– Wide tail and nose provide an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
– Boxy rail increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
|Board Type||All Round, Touring|
WHY DO I BUY:
– The perfect introductory board for paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
– This board makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience.
– The best flat-water cruising and light ocean chop option.
– Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
Suited for rider weights between 50-95 kg.
Supplied with Race 23 Fin.
The Starshot Shot is 2kg lighter than Starlite WS – Starboard have minimized excess glass from the bottom and deck, saving almost 1 kg relative to a normal Starshot board.
Also available in the Wave Design.
Shoulder Carry Strap and inserts included with the board.
Construction / Technology
A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements. Shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Starboard’s moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
*Important notice: Available for pick-up, but can be quoted for delivery through Islandwide.*