High visibility, durable construction, and enhanced mobility distinguish this affordable vest.
Our Cruiser Life Jackets are designed to keep crew that have gone overboard visible and securly afloat. These life jackets feature a heavy-duty nylon outer shell that is durable enough to withstand the elements. A full-zip front and two buckle closures adjust for a secure fit. Lightweight, polyethylene foam ensures dependable flotation. Segmented hinge points and large armholes allow for maximum movement, while the brightly colored yellow outer shell helps to ensure that you will be seen if you happen to land in the drink.
- Brightly-colored for increased visibility
- Heavy-duty nylon outer shell
- Lightweight, durable foam flotation
- Segmented hinge points for enhanced mobility
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Recreational boating, day sailing, fishing, watersports
- Buoyancy: 15.5lbs.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Closure: Zipper and two buckle closures
- Warranty: One year
Cruiser Life Jacket, Youth 50-90lb., Chest Size 25"-29"
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Warranty Details||One Year|